How To Compare 2 Wheeler Insurance Policies?
There are many advantages of comparing the various two wheeler insurance policies. First and foremost, you get to know the different features, benefits and quotes offered by different insurers. Buying a two-wheeler insurance policy online will help you save a lot of money. Comparing is easy and quick. Take a look to know how you can compare the two wheeler insurance policies.
Compare Two Wheeler Insurance Policies
Technology has made life a lot simpler these days. So you don’t have to run from pillar to post to compare the various two wheeler insurance plans. All you have to do is go online, fill in a few details and get the comparative results in front of you. When you compare, make sure you keep the following in mind:
- Compare the insurance providers: It is a thumb rule to compare at least three insurance providers. Do not settle on the first insurer you come across. Look at the plans they offer, the claim settlement ratios and also the overall rating they have (based on customer satisfaction).
- Enter the correct details: You have to enter the correct details about your vehicle and also about yourself. Your personal details, your vehicle details including the age and the registration details of your two wheeler and your driving licence details are a few things that need to be entered correctly for you to get an accurate comparison.
- Deductibles: When comparing the plans, see what option you have regarding the deductibles. Choose your deductible wisely to get the most out of your two wheeler insurance plan.
- Features and special offers: At times, certain insurance providers offer discounts and other features on their plans. Keep an eye on such discounts to get your plan at a more reasonable rate.
- Cost: Last but not the least, definitely look at the cost of each available plan. The different plans will have different premiums. While you must take all the above mentioned points into account when buying a plan, the premium will be one of the biggest deciding factors.
Advantages of Comparing Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Like mentioned above, you get to know which plan offers what, when you compare the available two wheeler insurance plans. You also get to find the plan with the cheapest premium. This not only helps you save money when buying or renewing a two wheeler insurance plan, but it also helps you find the best possible option in your budget.
Step by Step guide to Compare Two Wheeler Insurance
Now that you know how beneficial it actually is to compare the various bike insurance plans, let’s find out how it is done.
- Log on to any online comparison website. Coverfox.com is one such online portal that will help you compare two wheeler insurance policies offered by different insurers in an open and unbiased manner.
- Enter the details about your vehicle such as the registration number, the make and model, the year of manufacture and the previous policy details (if applicable).
- Once you enter these simple details, the various available plans will be flashed on your screen. (At this point if you want to explore the options further, you can select the top policies and run individual researches on each of them).
- Select the option that you think is most suitable for you.
The whole process barely takes a few minutes to complete. So definitely compare the plans before you buy your two wheeler insurance policy.
The bottom line
So as you can clearly see from the points mentioned above, it is very simple to compare the two wheeler plans. It is also a very useful thing to do. So what are you waiting for? Go online and compare the various plans and save a good amount of money on your bike insurance plan.