Causes and Symptoms Of Acne
Acne is a common skin disorder that grounds to pimples that comprises of blackheads, whiteheads, and red, irritated patches of skin which is similar to cysts. Acne mostly has an effect on the skin with the thickest accumulation of follicles that affects the body areas like the face, the back and the chest’s upper part. Rigorous acne is provocative, but acne also is able to notice in no inflammatory structures.
Causes of Acne
The main causes for the occurrence of acne are due to hormone changes, genetic, psychological, infection and the nature of the diet. Acne happens due to clogging of minute holes in the external layer of the skin which otherwise called as pores. Due to the opening of the follicle which consists of hair and oil gland, the skin will obtain a soft feel as the oil gland releases oil that assists to get rid of old cells of the skin. When the gland discharges excessive oil the pores on the skin get blocked thereby, allowing bacteria and other dust develop on the skin. This blockage of pores on the skin is called a plug. When the top of the plug is white then it is called a whitehead and when the top of the plug is black it is termed as a blackhead. Bulging and bumps happens when the plug opens. The cystic acne is caused when acne goes deep in the skin of the humans that causes hard, agonizing cysts. Though Acne is most common among young people, it is also found among adults and infants. During adolescence, acne is typically caused by an enhance in testosterone, which accumulates during puberty, irrespective of sex The skin of the humans gets oilier due to changes in the hormones. For the majority people, acne reduces over time and tends to vanish when the humans attains the age of 25 years.
Factors Due To Happening with Acne
- Acne is inclined to run in families which may be generated due to
- The changes in hormones that is connected to pressure, taking birth control tablets, puberty, pregnancy, menstrual periods, etc.
- Using cosmetics and hair products that are rich in oil
- Due to intake of medicines such as steroids, estrogen and testosterone
- Due to elevated stages of dampness and sweating
- Intake of diets that are rich in refined sugars
Though the common occurrence of acne is on the shoulders and face of the humans, it may also occur in other parts of the body like buttocks, on the trunk, legs, arms, etc.
- The top of the plug becoming black
- Swelling of the external part of the skin
- Occurrence of minute red bumps
- Reddishness around the skin outbreaks
- Scars on the surface of the skin
- The top of the plug becoming white
Since the occurrence of acne is common in human life no test is required for it and the doctor can easily diagnose acne and prescribe suitable medicines to cure it.