All India Pre Veterinary Test 2016
All India Pre Veterinary Test is an annual examination conducted by Veterinary Council of India to select candidates for admission into five years Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) course. Out of the total seats available, 15% seats of participating colleges are filled by the means of AIPVT exam.
For the academic Session 2016-17, the admission notification has been released and as per the notification the exam will be conducted on May 14, 2016. The detailed notification related to the exam will be made available in last 2 weeks of December 2015 and first 2 weeks of January 2016.
In this article we will discuss details related to the examination:
• Participating States: There are total 23 states having 28 veterinary universities and out of them Jammu & Kashmir is the only state which does not participate in the AIPVT examination.
o The students who have cleared their qualifying examination from Jammu & Kashmir are required to produce an affidavit stating that they are not domiciled resident of J&K and will not compete in Veterinary admission process in Jammu & Kashmir.
• Application Process:The application process of All India Pre Veterinary Test is completely online and the students are required to have online access to complete the application form. Applicants have a choice while making the payment of application fee whether they want to pay the fees online using Credit/Debit card or offline using SBI/ Vijaya Bank challan. The details of application process are:
Registration: Before initiating the application process, applicants are required to register themselves using their mobile number, candidates will receive the One Time Password on the provided mobile number.
Documents to be uploaded: Once the applicants are done with updating their information on the application form, in order to complete the application process they are required to upload the Following documents:
* Photograph: Colored Passport photograph having size between 10 to 100Kb.
* Signature of the candidate & Parents Signature: signature of both parents and candidate are to be uploaded to complete the application process, the size of the signatures should be between 4-25Kb.
* Thumb Impression: Male and female candidates are required to provide impression of their left and right thumb respectively.
Application Fee:General & OBC candidates should make a payment of Rs. 1500 while SC/ST &Physically challenged candidates are required to pay Rs. 750 as application Fee.
* The payment of the application fee can be done either online (Credit/Debit Card) or offline (Challan form of SBI or Vijaya Bank).
• Counselling Procedure: Theallotment of the seats to the students will be done on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidate and the real time availability of the seats. Candidates will be called for Physical counselling at a pre decided venue and they are expected to bring the following documents with them for verification:
* Character Certificate
* 6 latest passport size colored Photographs
* Class 10 Certificate or Date of Birth Certificate
* Class 12 Mark sheet/ Certificate
* Downloaded Admit card and Rank letter
* Provisional certificate of Qualifying Examination will be accepted only if the candidate has passed in the year 2016 only.
For details and updates related to AIPVT and other similar examinations, visit www. MotaChashma.com