A Complete Overview Of UPCPMT 2016
UPCPMT would be conducted by Ram Manohar Lohiya Awadh University in Uttar Pradesh for admission into MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & BUMS undergraduate courses. There will be 2,000 seats in government & government aided colleges in Uttar Pradesh that will be filled on the basis of UPCPMT.
The applications have started on March 11, 2016 and it will last till April 13, 2016. Those aspirants who have given the exam and they have been selected will have to go for the first phase of counselling session from June 25, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPCPMT
For those students in the state of Uttar Pradesh who have been waiting for this exam, they can qualify for the examination only if they fulfill the following requirements:
- They must be able to furnish the domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh
- The aspirant should have passed the qualifying exam i.e. (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by board, council and university. Those candidates who have been appearing for the 10 + 2 exam can also apply.
- For candidates applying for MBBS/BDS course, they should qualify the intermediate exam in Science from any recognized board or university. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English would be reckoned for eligibility parameters.
- The candidate applying for the exam should have ample knowledge in Biotechnology to apply for this exam.
UPCPMT Admit Card
UPCPMT Admit Card will be declared tentatively in the month of May 2016.
How to Download the UPCPMT Admit Card?
- Candidates will have to visit the UPCPMT website and download the admit card from there.
- Candidates will have to enter the application number and date of birth.
- After furnishing the above details, you can download the UPCAT admit card in pdf format.
- All the candidates must carry the admit card on the exam day to the exam hall. No entry will be entertained without the admit card.
Exam Pattern in UPCPMT
The paper will be pen and paper based exam. The candidates will have to fill their OMR sheets by circling on the paper. Candidates shouldn’t scribble, fold or tamper the paper.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours.
- Questions: 200 questions will be asked across four specializations Chemistry, Botany, Physics and Zoology.
- Language: The language of this exam will be both Hindi and English.
- Marks: Each right answer will carry one mark. No negative marking is there in this exam.
UPCPMT Exam Centers
UPCPMT Preparatory Books
For Biology: UPCPMT Biology Solved Paper by Arihant Experts
For Physics: CPMT 33 Years’ Chapter-wise Physics Solved Test Papers
For Chemistry: CPMT 32 Year’s Chapter wise Solved Papers
For Zoology: CPMT 2016 Zoology and Botany Books by Arihant.